Here’s a sneak peek of my new WordPress mega menu plugin, UberMenu, which will be released in the next few days.
It’s been in development for a month and a half, and I’ve added all sorts of great features that makes it super easy to create fantastic looking mega menus in WordPress. It even integrates directly with the WordPress 3 Menu Management System, so you don’t have to change any code to use it. It’ll work out of the box with any theme that supports the WordPress 3 Menu System (calls
add_theme_support('menus') and has at least one registered menu area).
Here are a few of the features:
- Works with WordPress 3 Menu System
- 10 Preset Styles included
- Great Control Panel options for customization and configuration
- Create your own styles easily with the Style Generator
- Add descriptions and images right from the WordPress Menus panel
- Supports both horizontal and vertical menu styles
- Includes both Fade and Slide effects
- Choose from click or hover submenu triggers
- UberMenu is fully widgetized, so adding non-link content to your mega menu is as easy as dragging and dropping a widget
- If widgets can’t take care of your needs, UberMenu also supports shortcode content, so the menu content is fully customizable
And more! Check out the UberMenu Demo Site to find out more, and look for UberMenu to be released in the next couple of days.