Click the [+] to see more specific symptoms. Click a symptom to see potential diagnoses.
Symptom DetailsUberMenu Troubleshooting Symptoms
- Google Maps display issue
Symptom DetailsThe map is either not displaying, or is not drawn completely.
- [+] Styles don't look like the demo
- No animations
Symptom DetailsThe submenu opens when hovering over a top level menu item, but the animations do not occur.
- Menu items completely unstyled
Symptom DetailsThe menu items are present, but they are not styled at all like a menu - they just display as an unordered list.
- Styles present but not like demo
Symptom DetailsIt is clear that the UberMenu styles are being applied, but they don't look like the demo - this indicates that other styles (from the theme or another plugin) are also affecting the look of the menu.
- [+] Submenus (dropdowns) not displaying
Symptom DetailsThe submenus are not appearing when the top level menu item is activated (hover or click).
- Submenu partially obstructed
Symptom DetailsThe submenu can be seen to open, but part of it is hidden behind other elements of the site.
- Submenus display but third level menu items are hidden
Symptom DetailsThe submenus open, but the third level menu items remain hidden until hovering over their parent second level menu items.
- Internet Explorer display problem
Symptom DetailsThere is a display issue, specifically in a version of Internet Explorer (IE).
- Can't Expand Responsive Menu Toggle
Symptom DetailsWhen you click the collapsed "Menu" button on a mobile device, nothing happens and the menu items are not revealed.
- UberMenu does not appear
- UberMenu and Theme Menu Both Appear
Symptom DetailsWhen using a responsive theme, UberMenu and the theme menu both appear once activating UberMenu.
- Menu is not positioned properly
Symptom DetailsThe menu does not appear in the expected location
- Style Generator Color Picker Won't Work
- Current submenu open by default
Symptom DetailsWhen visiting a page, the submenu of the current menu item opens automatically without it being triggered by the user.
- UberMenu appears twice / duplicated