Using content overrides, you can add any custom content to your menu you want, including shortcodes.
Adding content is easy, but formatting is sometimes unpredictable. You may need to apply custom CSS styles to your menu in order to make your shortcodes display the way you’d like them to – especially custom widths.
- In the Control Panel under Appearance > Uber Menu > Descriptions, Shortcodes, Widgets, turn Allow Content Overrides on
- In Appearance > Menus, add an item to your menu
- Expand the UberMenu Options for the Item.
- Enter your custom content in the Content Override box.
- Save your menu.
- Apply custom styles if necessary