You can install UberMenu like any WordPress plugin: either upload the zip through the WordPress Plugin Installer or FTP the unzipped files to your wp-content/plugins folder
There are two ways to install the plugin.
Option 1: WordPress Plugin Uploader
You can install UberMenu via the WordPress plugin uploader without unzipping the file.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload
- Click Choose File and select the UberMenu plugin package zip.
- Click Install Now.
- Complete the installation process as directed by WordPress.
Option 2: FTP
You can also install UberMenu via FTP
- Decompress the .zip file you downloaded from CodeCanyon.
- Find the
ubermenufolder (this directory is created when you unzip the file).
- Upload the
ubermenufolder to your
- Navigate to your Control Panel: Plugins
- Under UberMenu, click Activate
What did this do?
Installing the Plugin doesn’t automatically change any navigation menus – so it immediately affect anything on your site, either. Once you install the plugin, you’ll get:
- A new Control Panel Menu under Appearance > UberMenu
- New options for Menu Items in the Appearance > Menus Control Panel
- A new meta options box labeled Activate UberMenu Locations in Appearance > Menus