- UberMenu provides an unlimited number of Widget Areas. To activate widget areas for use, set how many you want to have via Appearance > UberMenu > Descriptions, Shortcodes, Widgets > Number of Sidebars. You can always increase this later.
- Navigate to Appearance > Widgets and add widgets to the UberMenu Widget Areas
- Navigate to Appearance > Menus and expand a Menu Item (create it first if you haven’t already), preferably a second-level item (though third-level+ will also work. Note that to use widgets at the top level, you need to activate that via Appearance > UberMenu > Descriptions, Shortcodes, Widgets > Allow Top-Level Widgets – keep in mind that top level widgets will ALWAYS be visible)
- Click Show/Hide UberMenu Options
- In the Display a Widget Area select box, select the Widget Area to display in this Menu Item
- Save the Menu
- Now UberMenu will load the Widget Area into your Menu. You can update the Widgets in the future without needing to change the Menu again.