Please note that as this plugin is an extension for UberMenu – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin, you must have that plugin installed in order for the Icons Extension to function
Install the Plugin
WordPress Plugin Uploader
You can install UberMenu Icons Extension via the WordPress plugin uploader without unzipping the download package.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload
- Click Choose File and select the UberMenu Icons Extension download zip.
- Click Install Now.
You can also install UberMenu Icons Extension via FTP
- Extract the .zip file you downloaded from CodeCanyon.
- Find the
ubermenu-iconsfolder (this directory is created when you unzip the file).
- Upload the
ubermenu-iconsfolder to your
- Navigate to your Control Panel: Plugins
- Under UberMenu – Icons Extension, click Activate
What did this do?
Once you install the plugin, you’ll get:
- The ability to set an icon for each menu item
- A new Icons Settings panel within the UberMenu Control Panel (Appearance > UberMenu)