Please note that as this plugin is an extension for UberMenu – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin, you must have that plugin installed in order for the Icons Extension to function
Download the plugin zip file
Your purchase confirmation email will have a temporary link to download the zip file.
If your link has expired, you can download the zip file so long as your license has not expired via the SevenSpark.com dashboard
Visit your Purchase History to download the zip
You must be logged in to sevenspark.com see your downloads.
Install the Plugin
After downloading the zip file, you can install it through the WordPress plugin uploader. Alternatively, you can upload the files via FTP.
WordPress Plugin Uploader
You can install UberMenu Icons Extension via the WordPress plugin uploader without unzipping the download package.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload
- Click Choose File and select the UberMenu Icons Extension download zip.
- Click Install Now.
You can also install UberMenu Icons Extension via FTP
- Extract the .zip file you downloaded from CodeCanyon.
- Find the
ubermenu-iconsfolder (this directory is created when you unzip the file).
- Upload the
ubermenu-iconsfolder to your
- Navigate to your Control Panel: Plugins
- Under UberMenu – Icons Extension, click Activate
Get started with UberMenu Icons
Once you install the plugin, you can: