Please note that as this plugin is an extension for UberMenu – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin, you must have that plugin installed in order for the Conditionals Extension to function
Install the Plugin
WordPress Plugin Uploader
You can install UberMenu Conditionals Extension via the WordPress plugin uploader without unzipping the download package.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload
- Click Choose File and select the UberMenu Conditionals Extension download zip.
- Click Install Now.
You can also install UberMenu Conditionals Extension via FTP
- Extract the .zip file you downloaded from CodeCanyon.
- Find the
ubermenu-iconsfolder (this directory is created when you unzip the file).
- Upload the
ubermenu-iconsfolder to your
- Navigate to your Admin Panel: Plugins
- Under UberMenu – Conditionals Extension, click Activate
What did this do?
Once you install the plugin, you’ll get: