- WordPress 5.0+
- Use of the WordPress 3 Menu System (found in Appearance > Menus)
- Use of a theme coded to WordPress standards
- Use of the standard jQuery version included with WordPress (v3+)
Requirements for Automatic Integration
The following are additionally required of your theme if you wish to integrate UberMenu automatically, rather than adding a line of PHP to your theme template.
- Proper use of the
- Use of the
theme_locationargument within the wp_nav_menu arguments (standard best practice)
- A properly registered theme location
- No use of the
menuargument within the wp_nav_menu arguments (incorrect if used with theme_location)
- Modular coding – CSS and JS based on the container ID or class passed to wp_nav_menu, rather than a hard-coded wrapper class, and/or class selectors rather than tag selectors
Any properly coded theme will meet requirements 1-4.
For further details and expanded explanations, please see the full Automatic Integration Requirements guide.